Beef and feta meatballs
- 500g Farmer Angus beef mince
- 4 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 tbs finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbs fresh thyme
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 100g feta
- Salt and black pepper
- 50ml Rozendal vinegar
- 1l Farmer Angus bone broth
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl except the broth and mix thoroughly by hand.
- Roll into balls.
- Bring a pan to medium heat. Add olive oil and fry meatballs for 5-6 minutes, turning carefully until golden brown. Add bone broth and reduce by half.
- Bake meatballs in the oven at 180°C until cooked, I like mine slightly pink in the middle.
- Serve with some Lowerland organic polenta.
Please visit us at Vadas Smokehouse & Bakery, situated at Spier Wine Farm, Baden Powell Drive in Stellenbosch. We look forward to welcoming you. We are open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
You can check out the rest of our menu at https://www.vadas.co.za/menu.