Latest 50 Posts
- Our egg price went up yesterday. Below is an explanation.
- The mislabelled meat that you likely eat
- Error on client list
- Updated client list as per 8 April 2013 and blogs to come – C, 78 and 504.
- Update on our home delivery service.
- Why we have closed our broiler chicken business.
- What is an Eggmobile? More about our laying hen operation.
- The role of the retailer in the farm strikes.
- Our vineyard berm management strategy
- Our CLA beef trial
- UPDATED – Offcuts or terroir? Musings about your (and my) beef mince.
- CNBC TV program
- Why farm mechanically when you can farm biologically?
- The bullying tactics of the feedlot/grain fed beef industry.
- Conventionally produced food is irresponsibly or dishonestly priced
- PechaKucha Presentation
- Ezibusisweni Straw Wine
- The Grieving of E17
- Why we use only Dormer sheep.
- Restaurants and retailers that use pasture reared food
- Our broiler chickens are not “free range”
- How we are recovering from Infectious Bronchitis
- What was used to blow up the Norwegian Prime Minister’s Office?
- Miscellaneous ideas (10)
- Pasture Reared Beef (6)
- Pasture Reared Chicken (2)
- Pasture Reared Eggs (3)
- Pasture Reared Lamb (1)
- Pedology (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Vineyards and Wine (1)
- April 2013 (4)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (2)
- March 2012 (4)
- February 2012 (1)
Allan Savory Angus McIntosh Angus McIntosh farmer biodynamic farming biodynamic vineyard management city press Ezibusisweni Farmer Angus grain fed beef grass fed beef joel salatin Le Quartier Francais lqf margot janse michael pollan pasture reared pasture reared beef pasture reared chicken pasture reared eggs retail South Africa farm strikes spier Spier Farm Spier Wine Farm stellenbosch Straw wine sub clover